Protected by Copyscape Website Copyright Protection

Friday, April 22, 2011

Sastha Preethi and Sastha Thirukalyanam 2011

By the Divine grace of Lord Bhakta Paripala - this year's Sastha Preethi and Sastha Thirukalyanam - was an unforgettable experience

Many of of readers said that they expected a writeup regarding our Sastha Preethi....

The whole event was something divine and I would call it an experince than an event.

I cannot describe or rather capture it in words...

Every single soul who participated can understand my words very well

In short... I would like to quote the words of a devotee who came from Chennai  -
"Actually we were at Tejovathi (Sastha Lokam)- for these two days... We never had any other thought than Swami...  Only now the reality strikes me and I have to painfully accept that I have a train ticket and I need to go back to my house"

This experience is Lord himself !!!

I have nothing more to say

Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa
Aravind Subramanyam

No comments:

Post a Comment